This is unbelievably simple to make…
Should make enough to fill 2 jam jars
- 500g rhubarb
- 250g strawberries
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Combine all of the ingredients into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to a simmer until the mixture thickens and the fruit has softened. This should take around 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Store in old jam jars in the fridge (should keep for up to a month)
This is delicious on top of some yoghurt or porridge so give it a try!