You just can’t beat BANANA BREAD and my recipe is so easy and only full of good things…
GLUTEN FREE… DAIRY FREE…REFINED SUGAR FREE
What you need:
- 60g melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100g ground almonds
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 100g oat flour (just finely ground up porridge oats)
- 3 mashed bananas… the riper the better!
What you need to do:
- Preheat oven to 180 (fan) or gas mark 7 and line a loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Mix together the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut milk and vanilla extract.
- Next beat the egg in a separate bowl and then add this to the mix and stir well. Then mash your bananas in a separate bowl and add them to the mixture before giving it all one final stir.
- To this, add your dry ingredients; baking powder, cinnamon, ground almonds, desiccated coconut, and oat flour (this can be made by placing porridge oats in a blender until a thin flour consistency is created)
- Place your mixture into a lined loaf tin and place in the oven for 50-55 mins… PERFECTION!
BANANA BREAD IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CAKE SO I GET VERY EXCITED BY IT!!!