STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE POTS (it’s cheesecake but not as you know it)🍓 🍓🍓refined sugar free, gluten free, diary free and packed full off good for you nuts, seeds and fruit! The blended nuts, sweetened with maple syrup creates a super rich creamy flavour, similar to the traditional cheesecake topping you know and love but packed with you for you fats and nutrients.
What you need: (Makes 8 pots)
- 100g cashew nuts
- 25g sunflower seeds
- 40g melted coconut
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 200g strawberries
- 100g pitted medjool dates
- 150g desiccated coconut (plus some extra for sprinkling)
- You also need 8 ramekin dishes
What you need to do:
- YOU HAVE TO START BY SOAKING YOUR CASHEWS AND SUNFLOWER SEEDS IN A BOWL OF WATER FOR AT LEAST 8 HOURS (SO I SUGGEST OVERNIGHT).
- Place your soaked nuts in a blender with the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, honey and strawberries and blend together to make your cheesecake topping and place this in a bowl.
- Rinse out your blender and then place in your dates and coconut and blend together to make your base mixture.
- Divide your base mix between the 8 ramekin dishes and press down firmly until flat.
- Then take your cheesecake topping and divide equally again, spreading evenly on the topping.
- Sprinkle with a little desiccated coconut and pop in the fridge to chill for a few hours before serving.