These muffin are so soft and fluffy with just the right amount of tang from the raspberry. You can eat these as a ‘On-The-Go’ breakfast or serve with a blob of yoghurt for a magical desert combination!
What you need:
(Makes 8 Muffins)
- 100g Ground almonds
- 100g Oat Flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoons almond butter (plus a little more to decorate)
- 125ml Almond milk
- 100g Raspberries (plus 8 more to decorate)
What you need to do:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees ° or gas mark 5 and line a muffin tray with 8 muffin cases.
- Add all of the ingredients (excluding the raspberries) into a bowl and mix until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Add in the raspberries and stir gently, ensuring that you don’t break them up.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the muffin cases and bake in the oven for 45 minutes until they are firm and golden.
- Leave them to cool and then put a small blob of nut butter and a raspberry on top of each muffin to make them look irresistible!
- NOTE – These are best served warm as the almond butter is all gooey!