The best thing about these cookies is that they are so simple to make! You just mix everything in one bowl, shape into your cookies and bake… all in under 10 minutes!
What you need:
(Makes 8/10 cookies)
- 150g oats
- 50g ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 150ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 50g raisins
What you need to do:
- Start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees (fan) or gas mark 7 and line a flat baking tray with baking parchment.
- Then in a large mixing bowl, combine your oats, ground almonds, honey, coconut milk, cacao nibs, cacao powder and raisins and stir everything together (this is now your cookie mixture).
- Divide your mixture by rolling it into 8/10 small balls and then place these evenly on your baking tray.
- Place the cookies in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until the cookies are golden brown but still slightly soft.
- Leave to cool slightly, but these cookies are delicious still slightly warm so don’t wait too long to start eating!