A slightly different take on a brownie… with desiccated coconut and ground almonds as your dry ingredients it makes for a really gooey and delicious brownie!!!
What you need:
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- 50g desicated coconut
- 50g ground almonds
- 4 tablespoons Nut Butter (I love Pip&Nut Chocolate Nut Butter!)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 eggs
- 60g melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- Coconut flakes on top to decorate
What You Need To Do:
- Place all of your ingredients into a food processor (apart from coconut flakes) and wizz together until a smooth wet mixture is formed (it is fine to still have a few bits of dates).
- Spoon into a lined baking tray and sprinkle over your coconut flakes.
- Bake at 180 °/gas mark 5 for 20-25 minutes.
- Leave to cool and then cut into squares… delicious when eaten slightly warm!