Makes 10 cookies
- 150g rolled oats
- 80g raisins
- 50g ground almonds
- 3 tablespoons peanut nut butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons oat milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maca powder
- 4 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Simply place all of the ingredients tigers into a bowl and then stir them together until a sticky mixture forms.
- Roll the mixture into 10 balls using your hands and place each ball onto the lined baking tray before slightly squishing it down so that the bottom is flat.
- Place the tray in the over and bake for 15/20 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool and then enjoy!
These will I’ll keep in an airtight container for up to a week!